Massinissa Private Equity Fund
- In 2008, Alma Capital started a private equity activity in North Africa
- Massinissa is a EUR 47 mio fund focused on Morocco (1st closing in 2008 – final closing 2010)
- Massinissa acquires majority stakes in small and medium companies, primarily in the manufacturing and service sectors
- Investors in the fund are European and Moroccan institutional investors, led by the European Investment Bank
- Alma Capital team commitment: € 5 million
- The fund is managed by Almamed, an Alma Capital subsidiary, located in Casablanca and run by an experienced local team.